Chocolate Mint 'Nice' Cream
100% Cruelty free and 100% awesome, this minty goodness is packed with fruit, veg and a bunch full of flavour. It works as a great simple meal on a hot day, or as a creamy desert with family and friends.
Ingredients: (makes 1 serving)
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 handful of mint leaves
- 3/4 cup of plant based milk
- 1 table spoon of cacao powder
- 1 sharp knife
- 1 table spoon
- 1 blender or food processor
- 1 set of measuring cups
1. Peel banana and slice and de-stone avocado. Place the second half in the fridge for later.
2. Add the banana, mint leave and avocado to the blender.
3. Add the table spoon of cacao powder and measure out one 3/4 cup of plant based milk of your choice and add to the blender.
4. Blend until creamy and thick.
5. Pour into your bowl and enjoy.